There are a number of tools that businesses use to visualize their data and information. Here we bring the list of top 15 Data Visualization Tools that are very popular among the big data professionals!
Speaking about data visualization, it is termed as a presentation of data and information graphically. Date visualization combines some crucial elements, like maps, charts, tables, and graphs, to express the information. So, the reader can understand it without much confusion. In this advanced world, information and data have become a vital part of every business. Trillions of maps, graphs, and more are utilized to make data. Then a massive amount of data makes information.
But how to analyze such data and information? This is where experts prefer to use data visualization tools. These tools effectively clear the visualization by displaying only useful data and eliminating irrelevant ones. In this article, we’ll discuss the top data visualization tools, available currently.
Also Read: Why Big Data Analytics is Important?
15 Most Popular Data Visualization Tools
With technological growth, a number of data visualization tools have been evolving in the business intelligence industry. Here, we have listed down 15 top data visualization tools that you can use for better data analysis and visualization. So, let’s have a look at these most popular data visualization tools.
It is one of the most popular data visualization tools. It enables the users to handle a huge amount of data sets used in different sectors, for example, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and more. Tableau assists in data importation and metadata management.
Features of Tableau
- Come with an option to enhance the operation progress
- Offers various extension options to secure data
- The app has different versions, like desktop, cloud, and server
- Can be used with 250 and more applications
2. Power BI
When it comes to the best data visualization tools, we can’t ignore Power BI. It is a data visualization and business intelligence tool. Power BI convert s all the data obtained from different sources into reports and dashboards, making them easy to understand.
Features of Power BI
- You can use its SaaS solution for easy report management
- It offers real-time updates on your report or dashboards
- Let you carry out data exploration through its “Natural Language Query” feature
- Simple to use under hybrid configuration
It is a data-driven system that offers business intelligence. Sisence collects data, then analyze it carefully to present them in an interactive way. In the year 2019, it received the best Business Intelligence award from Finance Online.
Features of Sisense
- Users can export the data in different formats like PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more.
- Budget-friendly and comes with 24×7 hours of technical support.
- Can track data, and you can easily integrate with another Sisense product.
This data visualization tool is designed and developed to boost your business effectively. Adaptive Insights help you in planning, budgeting, and forecasting so that you can take better business decisions.
Features of Adaptive Insights
- Let you collaborate with other users.
- It can automate your data collection process to ensure the inclusion of fresh data.
- It enables you to employ plans in real-time.
This is one of the top data visualization tools and widely used across the world to convert raw data into knowledge. Equipped with advanced features, it functions as a brain and can take anyway to get the answer.
Features of Qlik
- Offers transparent reporting and better scalability.
- Supports multiple data presentation formats.
- Maintains the data and information without any manual inputs.
- It helps you do understand that current market trends so that you can come up with a better decision.
When it comes to choosing some open source data visualization tools, it will definitely come in the list. This cloud-based data visualization tool helps in conducting data analysis and creating more interactive data visualization. With this, you can easily examine the crucial data through charts and graphs. Domo is designed to simplify all your administration data.
Features of Domo
- It comes with a real-time data view feature.
- Let you customize color, images, and texts.
- You can configure this for customized alerts.
- Automatically monitors data summaries, correlation, and other things.
7. Dundas BI
It is perfect in the BI- Business Intelligence platform, which comes with some important enterprise-ready features. Apart from deploying it as your business central data portal, you can also integrate Dundas with the website.
Features of Dundas
- It comes with different data visualization layout options.
- Let you customize the maps, graphs, and charts.
- You can easily incorporate data with its easy to use drag and drop feature.
- Let you analyze the data through different devices.
- It comes with a lot of statistical formulas.
For a big data professional, it is required to know about open source big data tools. Check out the list of 10 Open Source Big Data Tools.
Using this data visualization tool, you can carry our SQLL queries for the database. You can now understandably visualize the results. Easy to use and comes with a lot of vital features.
Features of Cluvio
- Supports raw data translation into different professional graphs and charts.
- It comes with a shared public dashboard, and others can access it without logging into the software.
- Let you share your dashboard with colleagues and clients with few clicks.
- You can classify the dashboards based on data’s characteristics.
- By analyzing the data type, it automatically suggests some best ways for better data visualization.
- You can set SQL alerts.
One of the best data visualization tools and easy to use tool which can offer more in-depth data analysis. Lookers offer outstanding and interactive data visualization design. It makes the data interpretation understandable.
Features of Looker
- It offers better and enhanced security.
- Uses SQL-Standard Query Language for data arrangement.
- Easy to use and automatically arrange the data.
- The tool comes with a 24×7 hours technical support window.
- Let the users create the working interface as per their choice.
This comes in top position in the list of best open source data visualization tools. This lets its users create highly interactive charts with just a few simple clicks. The users can easily load CSV (Coma-Separated Value) data files into Datawrapper and integrate the maps into their websites.
Features of Datawrapper
- Let the users customize the application without developing any code.
- The tool supports all the major Operating Systems, i.e., Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Let you create tables, graphs, maps and charts for data analysis.
- You can connect the visualization with the Google Sheet using this app.
- It is available for different devices.
You can’t ignore Plotly if you are talking about some useful data visualization tools. It lets users develop effective analytic web applications. Besides, it enables users to export HTML images and files in the data analysis report.
Features of Plotly
- This tool features a drag and drop facility.
- It comes with a huge collection of templates and charts.
- Enables you to craft a quality data presentation without going through any coding.
- It offers a maximum level of data privacy.
- Users can build customer themes.
This data visualization tool can make the representation of complex data and in a simple way. RAWgraphs can work with TSV- Tab Separated Values and CSV. You can easily integrate the charts into your website.
Features of RAWgraphs
- Supports copy-paste options for data visualization.
- Comes with attractive layouts.
- Offers immediate feedback on graphs or charts you have created.
- Can export the work in SVG or PNG file.
13. Google Charts
Google charts, a cloud-based data visualization tool that can easily create interactive graphical charts by automatically processing the information provided by the users. No matter what you want, whether it is a simple line chart or a complex one, this works great.
Features of Google Charts
- It comes with a gallery having a lot of interactive charts.
- Let you configure your charts based on your personal requirements.
- It is compatible with various web browsers.
- It enables you to get connected with your data in real-time.
- The tool works great on iOS and Android platforms.
Features of FusinCharts
- Enable users to develop charts with real-world data.
- Using its library, you can easily export the data in bulk quantity.
This amazing data visualization tool lets its users build highly interactive presentations and visualizations in less time. It can easily read a huge amount of data and make the entire process exciting. Most of the leading commercial organizations use Visme to create professional-looking presentations.
Features of Visme
- It costs only USD 12, which is quite lower than other popular data visualization tools.
- It enables users to link various data from different sources easily and easily share them with others.
- You can easily integrate the data into various applications developed by Microsoft Office.
Also Read: Data Science vs Big Data vs Data Analytics
These are some of the best and widely used data visualization tools available in the market. Go and check them out now. With these data visualization tools, you can easily make your data analysis presentation smarter and impress the readers.
Besides, when you get a better interpretation of data, it will become easier for you to make the required decision. If you are new in the business intelligence domain, we’d recommend you to start with Tableau. Enroll for the Tableau basics course and enhance your data visualization skills and knowledge.
Furthermore, these useful data visualization tools enable people to go out of the box. So, grab the best one for you now.
- How to Prepare for the New AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (Released March, 2020)? - March 30, 2020
- AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Online Course Launched - March 26, 2020
- CEO Message: Let’s Come Together to Fight Against COVID-19 - March 23, 2020
- Apache Kafka Fundamentals Training Course Launched - March 20, 2020
- Stay Safe and Work from Home: What Should Employees Know? - March 19, 2020